[Gems-users] question about Ruby x86 conversion patch

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:33:33 -0500
From: "ayu" <ayu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] question about Ruby x86 conversion patch
I have a question about the Ruby x86 conversion patch. I was under the
impression that Gems works regardless of the target architecture (Sparc
or x86) or operating system (Solaris or linux), based on the
Requirements page in Wiki. For example, right now I have installed both
Solaris and Linux on a x86 Simics machine (dredd). Does this mean, I
need to apply the patch for Gems to work? Thanks for any info.

ayu