Re: [Gems-users] ruby config parameters

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:33:07 -0400
From: yilmazer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] ruby config parameters
I am soory, I didn't mean that you need to answer. I just wanted to ask for
help. I understand you don't have much time, if you can help me I will very
appreciate it, sometimes I am getting confused, and I couldn't be sure if I
understand correct. That is why I am asking to you.
Thanks again,
ayse yilmazer.