[DynInst_API:] 2022 Scalable Tools Workshop

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:59:04 -0600 (CST)
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] 2022 Scalable Tools Workshop
                             2022 Scalable Tools Workshop

After a two year hiatus, we are planning the 2022 edition of the Scalable
Tools Workshop. The workshop will be a 3.5 day in-person event to be held
June 19-23 at the Granlibakken Resort at Lake Tahoe.

This is a meeting attended by tool researchers and developers to discuss
common interests and work to advance the state of the art. The organization
of this year's workshop will be like that of prior years. For the benefit
of those of you who have not attended in the past, this is a working
workshop that aims to foster exchange of ideas and catalyze collaboration
with colleagues in the field.

Of course, we are living in the later days of the Covid pandemic and
we all hope that we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

We'd like to hear from you about what you anticipate will be your
organization's travel policy in June.  And yes, we understand that
you might now know that far out. We would also like to hear whether
you think that you might attend.

Information about registration, schedule, and request for talks and
working session topics will come in a little while.

All the best and looking forward to seeing you at Lake Tahoe.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey