[DynInst_API:] Correction: Research staff positions at UW-Madison (DOE ECP)

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:57:53 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Correction: Research staff positions at UW-Madison (DOE ECP)
The Paradyn project at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has a new
full-time research staff opening, in support of our tools efforts on the
DOE (Dept of Energy) Exscale Tools Program (ECP). The main role of this
position is to manage the testing and release of a variety of software
development tools, and coordinate with other DOE ECP efforts.  In
addition, there will be a software development role on the Dyninst tool
suite.

The Paradyn project continue to push the frontiers of cool new binary code
technologies, with applications in debugging, performance, software security,
cyber forensics, and many other areas. Our tools are widely used in academic,
government and industry, with great project partners in all these sectors.

You will work as a member of a research team with other staff, graduate students
and undergrads. In addition, we have great collaborators at a variety of
universities, labs, and companies.

The official job posting can be found at:
    http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/499151/researcher

We have a great work environment and Madison is an excellent city in which to
live, always at or near the top of many of the "Best Cities for X" lists.

NOTE TO FOREIGN APPLICANTS: As a university, we can sponsor you for an H1-B
work visa, not subject to visa cap limits that companies have. The university
takes care of the application fees and paperwork.

Please pass this notice along to anyone that you think is qualified and might
be interested.  Questions about this position can be directed to me.

Thanks!

--bart

PS: We will shortly post a new staff opening for a more software-development
oriented position on Dyninst.