Re: [DynInst_API:] Building Static Libraries

Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 17:49:27 -0500
From: "Mark W. Krentel" <krentel@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Building Static Libraries
You may also need to turn off cotire.  In the past, we've seen
problems with cotire and parallel builds.  Something about cotire
generating some header files twice.  In a parallel build, this could
result in one process writing a file while another one is reading it
and crashing the build.

Bill, I just checked dyninst master.  I still don't see an option to
turn off cotire, other than patching shared.cmake.  I thought we were
going to provide a cmake/ccmake option for this.

--Mark