[DynInst_API:] Two more items for the 2018 Scalable Tools Workshop

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:36:04 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Two more items for the 2018 Scalable Tools Workshop
Two more items related to the upcoming 2018 Scalable Tools Workshop.

1. If you would like to make a presentation, please send us a preliminary
   title as soon as possible. We had a high demand for presentation slots
   in recent years, and will give priority to earlier requests.

2. There are great van services that provide transportation between SLC
   and Solitude. We have had good experiences with Canyon Transportation:
                  http://canyontransport.com/
   Uber also has reasonable rates to and from Solitude.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey