[DynInst_API:] Mark your calendar: 2018 Scalable Tools Workshop

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:44:20 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Mark your calendar: 2018 Scalable Tools Workshop
Hi all.  We've set the date and location for the 2018 Scalable Tools Workshop.

It will be JULY 8-12, 2018 at the Solitude Mountain Resort just outside of
Salt Lake City. This is a beautiful location and should be a nice facility to
host the meeting. In addition, SLC airport is well connected, and only 40
minutes from the terminal to Solitude.

There will be a few administrative changes from the recent years, which will
be fully explained when we distributed the formal workshop announcement. As a
quick summary:

* UW-Madison will handle the registration and payment directly.

* To guarantee a room, you will need to book 60 days in advance on our
  Workshop website. You'll make one payment for room, food, and meeting.

* Between 30-60 days, you will reserve the room directly with Solitude.
  If they have rooms at the Inn available, you'll get the same rate. If
  these rooms are not available, you'll need to either book a slightly
  more expensive room or condo (which are very nice). You'll pay meeting
  and meal costs on the UW site and room costs directly to Solitude.

* Registration less than 30 days out will need to be handled on a case by
  case basis.

Rates are a bit higher than this past year, $898 per person (double
occupancy) or $1126 per person (single), including all meeting costs, 4
nights hotel room, social hours, and all meal costs (breakfast, lunch and
dinner).  Condos will be available for about $100 more.  Guests can
attend for $487 (this requires you to register for single occupancy).

The schedule will be the same as this past year, with a Sunday arrival and
departure after lunch on Thursday.

Please mark this on your calendars and we hope to see you there next year.

If you have any colleagues that should be added to our mailing list, please let
us know.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey