[DynInst_API:] 9.3.0 in release candidate state

Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:03:04 +0000
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] 9.3.0 in release candidate state
Once PR#294 (https://github.com/dyninst/dyninst/pull/294) checks out clean and I push up a binary version bump, we are rapidly approaching the 9.3.0 release of Dyninst (should be official before Christmas). This is not to say we will not continue to fix bugs--on the contrary, please do keep reporting them, both large and small--but we're feature-complete for 9.3 and the API/ABI should both be stable as of current master.

Thanks to everyone for the development and testing effort they've contributed, and for your continued use and support of Dyninst.

--bw