Re: [DynInst_API:] dyninst and nullptr don't build with g++ 4.4

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:17:05 -0600
From: "Mark W. Krentel" <krentel@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] dyninst and nullptr don't build with g++ 4.4
Thanks!  I tested this on my RH 6.x machine with gcc/g++ 4.4 and it
works now.

I also updated our prereqs packages (hpctoolkit-externals) to use
elfutils instead of libelf.  That fixes the segfault inside
Elf_X_Data::d_buf().

So, we're now back with the program (elfutils) and I can again build
and test the latest dyninst.  We'll let you know. :-)

Thanks again,

--Mark