[DynInst_API:] [DynInst_API] Finding all references to a variable

Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 18:52:03 +0200
From: Frederik Peukert <fredi5555@xxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] [DynInst_API] Finding all references to a variable
Hi all,

I consider using Dyninst for a University project and I need to instrument the access to a variable.
Therefore, it is necessary to find every usage of this variable in the whole program.
The Slicer class from the DataflowAPI seems to be right starting point. However, there seems to be no documentation.

Could someone please provide me some hints or some lines of code as a starting point?

Thanks!

—Fredi