Re: [DynInst_API:] instructionAPI fails on ARM 64

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 17:54:04 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] instructionAPI fails on ARM 64

Thanks Sean.  That would be appreciated.

--bart

On 09/13/2016 04:08 PM, Sean Quinlan wrote:

The book chapter is interesting - though the final version has less details about the internals of colossus and more about the migration from GFS to colossus.  After getting cut form the book, it does not appear to have been published externally, but let me see if we can release it in some form, since it is approved for external publication.

sean