[DynInst_API:] Segfault on dyninstAPI_RT.dll loading.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:07:31 +0200
From: Florent Saudel <florent.saudel@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Segfault on dyninstAPI_RT.dll loading.
Hi,

I have a problem with Dyninst on Windows.
I built a simple mutator, the compilation is successful, however when I launch the mutator and try to open the PE (openBinary method) that I want to instrument, I get a crash. Dyninst tries to load the dyninstAPI_RT.dll and calls memcpy that raises an access violation.
Look at the screenshot for the context and the call stack.

I looked at my environment configuration and it seems ok to me:
set DYNINSTAPI_RT_LIB=%cd%\lib\dyninstAPI_RT.dll

My version Dyninst comes from the PR#129 (https://github.com/dyninst/dyninst/pull/129).

Greetings,
Florent