[DynInst_API:] updates on the state of master

Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 15:12:15 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] updates on the state of master
As those of you following github closely already know, we're trying to get a 9.2 release of Dyninst together soon. As we've been merging quite a bit of work with integration hiccups, there *are* known issues on master; the ones that we know about are documented (and should have useful descriptions). Useful links:

https://github.com/dyninst/dyninst/milestones/9.2%20Release (what's currently considered in-scope for the release) https://github.com/dyninst/dyninst/issues (all known bugs, missing features, etc that we've gotten to documenting)

Any issues that aren't already reported, or that you think should be in the release but aren't, we want to hear about/hear your reasoning.

Thanks in advance for your help and understanding; forgive the construction detours etc.

--bw