[DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: Talk schedule posted!

Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:37:24 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: Talk schedule posted!
Hi all.  The tentative schedule for the Scalable Tools Workshop is posted now
on the meeting website:

    http://www.paradyn.org/petascale2016/

Follow the Monday and Tuesday links to see the schedule of talks. I think that
we have a great schedule.  We had a record number of request to give talks, and
We tried to accommodate as many of the talk requests as we could.

Speakers: Please check over your titles and send us any corrections as soon as
possible.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Tahoe.

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey