[DynInst_API:] commit: my final bugfixes and cleanup for 9.0

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:18:11 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] commit: my final bugfixes and cleanup for 9.0
Rebuilt manual PDFs.
Cleaned up dead files.
Updated various READMEs.
Proper dependency tracking for LaTeX files. Docs will rebuild when you touch any .tex file in their tree or common; anything else needs to be explicitly added as a dependency.
Added compile-time definitions for version information.
Aliased legacy version definitions to the project-wide ones from CMake that are applied to the .so files. Updated line information documentation to note a counterintuitive argument transposition: the LineInformation class does not match the Symtab and Module classes. Leaving this transposed, but users should definitely prefer to use the Symtab and Module methods. Bugfix: ensure that Symtab has properly parsed library dependency information before we propagate it, rather than propagating empty data structures.

Not tagged yet, but this is last call for WIP/critical bug reports.

--bw

Bill Williams
Paradyn Project
bill@xxxxxxxxxxx