[DynInst_API:] commit: integrated build system for documentation

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 11:07:11 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] commit: integrated build system for documentation
There are now targets for doc (build all latex manuals, check existence of Word-derived PDFs) and $COMPONENT-doc (same, but for an individual manual) for every component that has documentation. I've moved the authoritative versions of the word docs to the dyninst repository, as well. These do *not* build as part of "all" by default, as many of our regression testing machines lack tikz/pgf support in their LaTeX installs (and I expect this to be a common problem). The $COMPONENT-doc target does not exist for LaTeX-based manuals (all but Dyninst and ProcControl) if LaTeX is not present on the system.

The "install" target will install any manuals that exist to the doc-install directory (by default, $CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/doc).

Please consider the docs repository deprecated as of this commit.

Is there a desire for a configuration option that will add the docs to "all"?

--bw

Bill Williams
Paradyn Project
bill@xxxxxxxxxxx