[DynInst_API:] 2015 Scalable Tools Workshop: Two reminders

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:40:51 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] 2015 Scalable Tools Workshop: Two reminders
                        2015 Scalable Tools Workshop
                          REGISTRATION AND LODGING

Hi all.  Two reminders about the workshop.

First, please register soon on the Granlibakken site (linked from the Workshop
site).  We have reserved 40 rooms and that should be enough (especially with some
folks sharing), but registering soon will guarantee you space. It is summer at
Tahoe and it's a popular resort area (and absolutely beautiful, if you've never
been there).  By reserving lodging space at the Granlibakken as an attendee, you
also will be registered for the workshop.

Second, now is the time to send me your suggested talk titles, if you haven't
done so already. This will be a BIG help for our planning.

The meeting website can be found at:

  http://www.paradyn.org/petascale2015/

That website has a link to the Granlibakken registration site. You'll need to
log onto the Granlibakken site with user name "PETA15" and password "PETA15".

Reminders:
  If you will share a room with another attendee, BOTH of you must register,
  listing the other person's name in the "I will be sharing lodging with"
  field.

  If you want to share a room and don't have a roommate, check the "Please
  assign a roommate" box".

  If are bringing a guest who is not attending the workshop, they must be
  registered with the Granlibakken as well.

  You can arrange extra days at the resort either before or after the meeting.
  There is a place on the form for indicating that.

Looking forward to seeing you at Lake Tahoe.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey