Re: [DynInst_API:] how much work would it be to enable binary rewrite on ARM?

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:39:53 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] how much work would it be to enable binary rewrite on ARM?
It would be great if you were interested in the ARM version of Dyninst, though i's not a small effort, even for only the binary rewriting case.

Static rewriting leaves out all the process control parts but requires the part to write a new binary.

We're happy to help out, if you want to take this on. Maybe you should set up a phone call with Bill Williams.

--bart miller