[DynInst_API:] Resarch staff positions open at UW

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 04:13:07 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Resarch staff positions open at UW
Hi all. I have openings for three full-time research staff positions at
Wisconsin on security projects funded by both DHS and NSF. In general, I'm
looking for people with reasonable systems programming experience (security
experience is a plus but not required; that we can train). I can consider
candidates across a variety of experience levels and degrees.  These are
very cool related to vulnerability assessment techniques for systems,
services, and middleware.

We will have the official job listing posted shortly, but in the meantime, if
you are interested, please contact me.  If you know someone who might be
interested in these positions, please feel free to pass this notice along.

best,                  --bart