[DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst Week 2013: program posted, registration open

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:45:46 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst Week 2013: program posted, registration open
                 *************************************
                 **   Paradyn/HTCondor Week 2013    **
                 **      Meeting Web Site Open      **
                 *************************************

The meeting web site for the upcoming Paradyn/Dyninst and HTCondor groups
annual meetings is now up and running with preliminary program, registration
and local (hotel) arrangements information.

    http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2013/

Paradyn/Dyninst Week is our annual event to present the latest results and
new research from our project, including activities at Wisconsin, Maryland
and our partner sites.  We have a great program with presentations covering
all aspects of our project, including, Dyninst, MRNet, and Active Harmony,
as well as some excellent talks from our partner research groups. Also
included in the program are demos, posters, and a tutorial.

As we did last year, we are offering a half-day Dyninst (and related tool kits)
hands-on tutorial on Wednesday morning following the technical sessions.
We hope that you will find this a useful resource.

You are welcome to attend any and all of these activities, but please note
that you must register to attend. PLEASE register by April 8th.

If you want to be removed from this list, please let us know.  If you have
others in your organization that should be added to the list, also please
let us know.

If you would like to present a talk that is related to our project, and
have not been contacted about this, please send us email.

We hope to see you in Madison!

Bart Miller
Jeff Hollingsworth