Re: [DynInst_API:] oneTimeCode() and exit callbacks

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:39:42 -0600
From: Andrew Bernat <bernat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] oneTimeCode() and exit callbacks
On Feb 25, 2013, at 3:34 PM, David Smith <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to call oneTimeCode() from the callback. However, oneTimeCode()
refuses to run if (!proc->isStopped()). As I mentioned earlier, if I
call stopExecution(), then the process exits. When stopExecution
returns, proc->isTerminated() is true (when I'm in the exit callback).

If I've misunderstood your answer, please let me know.

Sure, but when we're delivering the callback the process really should be stopped. Is proc->isStopped() returning false?

Drew