Re: [DynInst_API:] Some corrections for the dyninst documentation.

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:42:43 -0600
From: Andrew Bernat <bernat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Some corrections for the dyninst documentation.
On Feb 25, 2013, at 8:53 AM, William Cohen <wcohen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been playing around with dyninst available on x86_64 Fedora 18
to better understand how to use it.  When trying to built example.cc
in parseAPI/doc/.  I got a number of errors:

Sigh. Yes, that's a known problem. We made a const-correctness fix to ParseAPI and didn't check the example. This is fixed in 8.1, which is in final testing at this point, so we haven't updated the 8.0 example. I'll double check on hash_map too.

I noticed some similar issues for example.C and retee.C for
DyninstAPI.pdf and had to add some includes to allow them to
compile. I have attached the modified examples.

Also saw some typos in the in the DyninstAPI.pdf manual:

Thanks!

Drew

-Will
Dyninst-api mailing list