Re: [DynInst_API:] Stack protection error on ubuntu

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:07:52 -0400
From: Rishikesh Naik <rishinaik9@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Stack protection error on ubuntu
Hi Matt,

Sorry for not replying earlier.

I had used DISABLE-STACK-PROT earlier as well. That was a typo. Yes, I had done make distclean everytime I tried to reinstall.

I don't have any logs with me now but I had checked earlier that there was no -fno-stack-protector in those messages. So, I had manually added this flag in CFLAGS in make.config file. Then it showed up in the log. But, even after doing that , I was not successful in running the sample application.

Thanks a lot for your help.

-Rishikesh