HTC Maintenance Tues, Oct 24

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 18:23:19 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTC Maintenance Tues, Oct 24

Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our High Throughput Computing system (accessed through submit1.chtc.wisc.edu, submit2, etc.).

This system will undergo maintenance on Tuesday, October 24th. Users will be unable to log in during this period.

Jobs that will not complete before Tuesday’s downtime will be prevented from starting so that they are not interrupted mid-run. Jobs that opt into running on interruptible resources will be allowed to continue running until the system is taken offline. We expect jobs to remain in the HTCondor’s queue and to resume matching after maintenance is complete.

As a reminder, we encourage all users to have a backup of important files, especially before system upgrades.

Please direct any questions to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

The CHTC Team

--

Rachel Lombardi

Research Computing Facilitator

OSG and PATh Facility

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison