Extended, in-person office hours; hiring reminder

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:33:04 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Extended, in-person office hours; hiring reminder

Greetings CHTC users,

In-person office hours, Nov 1st!

As previously advertised, we will be holding an extended, in-person office hours tomorrow, November 1st! Show up to the Discovery Building, conference room 1260 anytime between 9am - 12pm for in-person support. You can come even if you didn’t sign up in advance! We request that everyone who is able, wear a mask. We will have extras if you forget one.

We also will still offer our usual Tuesday online office hours from 10:30am - 12pm at the usual zoom link.

Open positions

As a reminder, we are hiring for our Research Computing Facilitator role! Please check out our two available positions and apply if you are interested in joining our team to support researchers: go.wisc.edu/chtc-rcf-hire

Upcoming events

Join us on Wednesday, November 16th at 1:30 PM to see a demo of machine learning and GPU capabilities using CHTC resources. See full details here: https://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/events/demo/

Contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with questions!

Best,

Your CHTC team

--

Research Computing Facilitator

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison