Unscheduled Maintenance Impacting HTC /Staging Users

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 16:15:24 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unscheduled Maintenance Impacting HTC /Staging Users

Greetings CHTC users,

Due to unexpected maintenance to one of our servers, CHTC staff have taken our /staging transfer server (transfer.chtc.wisc.edu) offline. This means that users of our HTC system cannot upload data to /staging from the transfer server.

We strive to provide the best user experience and apologize for the lack of notice. We anticipate this maintenance to complete by noon tomorrow (Thursday, Oct. 27th), and will notify users if this timeline changes.

Best,

CHTC Staff

--

Research Computing Facilitator

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison