Minimal CHTC email support tomorrow (March 4)

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 17:13:51 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Minimal CHTC email support tomorrow (March 4)

Dear CHTC users,

CHTCâs Research Facilitation staff are spending dedicated time this Friday (March 4th) to improve our user guides on the CHTC website.

Due to this effort, we will not be answering support requests on Friday. We will reply to emails received on Friday by Monday, March 7th. If you have questions or concerns, our support email (chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx) is still the best way to contact us.

Best regards,

Research Facilitation Team