Possible disruption to HTC and HPC jobs on Monday, June 20th

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 21:57:54 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Possible disruption to HTC and HPC jobs on Monday, June 20th

Greetings CHTC users,

On Monday afternoon (June 20th), one of our server rooms is undergoing maintenance that may disrupt a small portion of HTC and HPC jobs.

Interrupted jobs on our HTC system will be automatically requeued, while users of our HPC system may need to manually resubmit interrupted jobs. Plan to check for jobs holds or errors on Monday afternoon if you have jobs in the queue during the maintenance window.

Contact us with questions at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Your CHTC team

--

Research Computing Facilitator

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison