Slurm capability restored on the HPC cluster

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:12:03 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Slurm capability restored on the HPC cluster

Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our high performance computing (HPC) cluster.

Slurm functionality is back to normal on the HPC cluster.Â

Jobs that were started before the outage (~6am this morning) may have continued running. Regardless of whether a job is still running or not, we strongly recommend checking the output of HPC cluster jobs that ran or completed during the outage (between 6am this morning and 4pm this afternoon).Â

Contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions!

Best,

Your CHTC Team