Slurm commands, scheduling down on the HPC cluster

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:52:02 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Slurm commands, scheduling down on the HPC cluster

Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our high performance computing (HPC) cluster.

Earlier this morning we identified a hardware failure affecting the HPC Clusterâs head node, which hosts the Slurm job scheduler. As such, most Slurm commands (such as squeue, sinfo, sbatch, sacct, et cetera) will not function for now. Job scheduling is also currently offline. You can still log in and view files through the cluster login nodes.Â

Our staff are working on the problem and we will send an update to this email list once the issue is resolved and Slurm functionality is back to normal. Please email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions or issues.Â

Best,

Your CHTC Team