All Systems Restored after Outage; Limited Staff 11/25-26; No Office Hours 11/25

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 22:47:56 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: All Systems Restored after Outage; Limited Staff 11/25-26; No Office Hours 11/25

Greetings CHTC users,

Systems are Restored

Service has been restored to the remaining CHTC systems impacted by the weekend outage:

  • HPC Cluster - login nodes are up and the execute nodes are currently being powered on
  • HTC execute servers

For users of these systems, we strongly recommend reviewing the remaining jobs in the queue and jobs that have completed (both before and after the outage). As a reminder, incomplete jobs will have remained in queue, and should resume matching and running.

Limited staffing over Thanksgiving break; No Office Hours 11/25

CHTC staff will be out on Thursday, November 25th for the Thanksgiving Holiday (no Office Hours), and we will have very limited staffing on Friday, November 26th. Please expect delayed replies to support emails (via chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx), and perhaps review policies for the HTC System and HPC Cluster to ensure that your work does not cause issues.

Best,

Your CHTC team