CHTC Facilitator Holiday Availability; New Office Hour Times in 2022

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 22:06:17 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC Facilitator Holiday Availability; New Office Hour Times in 2022

Greetings CHTC users,

This is an annual reminder that CHTC staffing will be somewhat reduced during the next week.

  Office Hours are cancelled next week (Dec. 27 - 31), and email responses will also be delayed during this period. Office Hours are still on for tomorrow, Dec. 23.

  Normal email response times will resume on Monday, January 3rd.

We will have a new office hours schedule in 2022. Starting the week of January 3rd, office hours will be on:

o    Tuesdays: 10:30am - 12pm (note the different time!)

o    Thursdays: 3pm - 4:30pm

Please remember that your work on CHTC's shared compute systems can affect other users. You should review and continue to follow CHTC policies for our HTC System and HPC Cluster to ensure that you are acting in consideration of others, especially since CHTC staff may not be able to respond as quickly to user-caused issues.

As always, the best way to get in touch with us is through our designated email address (chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Best wishes during the holiday season!

Christina, Lauren, Rachel and the rest of the CHTC team