Reminder: delayed email replies, no office hours on November 3

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:57:29 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder: delayed email replies, no office hours on November 3
Greetings CHTC users,

A quick reminder that CHTC's Research Computing Facilitators will be out of the office tomorrow, November 3, so office hours are canceled and replies to email will be delayed.

Office hours will be back at their usual time on Thursday, and chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx is still the best place to reach us with questions as this is the address we check first when returning to the office.

Thanks!

The RCF team