CHTC Office Hours Canceled May 19 for HTCondor Week 2020

Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 10:05:29 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC Office Hours Canceled May 19 for HTCondor Week 2020
Greetings CHTC users,

Office hours are canceled next Tuesday (May 19), as CHTC staff will be hosting HTCondor Week 2020. We will continue with regular office hours on Thursday (May 21) and regular email support will continue to be available through the week. Our current office hours schedule is from 3 - 5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, via WebEx: go.wisc.edu/chtc-officehours.

All CHTC users are welcome and encouraged to attend HTCondor Week!
Registration is FREE, and will ensure that you receive links to virtual rooms for participation: https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1440/
CHTC staff will be out of the office on Monday, May 25 for the Memorial Day holiday, which weâll send a reminder about, later.

Please continue to email chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx for help during the above times, and weâll get back to you ASAP!

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team