Join the first Virtual HTCondor Week, May 19-20!

Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 16:20:49 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Join the first Virtual HTCondor Week, May 19-20!

Greetings CHTC users,

We are excited to invite you to HTCondor Week 2020, HTCondorâs annual user conference! Itâs a great opportunity to connect with CHTC staff and other users of HTCondor, and to expand your awareness of HTCondor capabilities.

This virtual conference will take place on Tuesday, May 19 and Wednesday, May 20.

  • Tuesday May 19 will include a series of online presentations on the latest HTCondor capabilities and achievements, including presentations from the HTCondor team and from worldwide HTCondor users like Dreamworks (11am-4pm CT).
  • Wednesday May 20 will focus on tutorial presentations (11am-1pm CT) and office hours discussions (2-4pm) hosted by HTCondor developers and other CHTC staff.

Registration is FREE and will ensure that we can email you with details, like virtual meeting room coordinates. More information, including a detailed schedule, is on the website:

http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2020

Email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Best,
Your CHTC Team