CHTC Going Strong; Support for COVID-19 Research

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:31:49 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC Going Strong; Support for COVID-19 Research
Greetings Users,

You have probably gathered from our recent frequency of emails that CHTC is continuing strong in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and it looks like our users are too! (Computing can be done from home, after all.) We appreciate your patience with the short-term email volume and would like to also inform you of the below:

Please contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have computing and/or data needs for research relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic. We'll follow up toÂdiscuss your objectives and how CHTC or other relevant resources might help.

We hope that other researchers and organizations are sympathetic to CHTCâs prioritization of research relevant to COVID-19, though we donât currently expect any significant disruptions to the work of other researchers and will provide updates as appropriate.

We also understand that this may be an important time to invest in - or ramp up - the computational aspects of your research, and we're here to help you succeed. Please continue to email chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any issues or questions, especially any pertaining to using CHTC while working remotely. We are equipped with virtual meeting tools and can share screens to give the same level of support as with in-person consultations and office hours (Tu/Th 3-5pm, here).

Thank You, and Stay Healthy!
CHTC Leadership and Staff

Lauren Michael -ÂResearch Computing Facilitator,ÂCenter for High Throughput ComputingUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
lmichael@xxxxxxxxtinyurl.com/LMichaelCalendarDiscovery 2262, (608)316-4430