New modules for MPI and licensed software on the HTC system

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:12:46 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New modules for MPI and licensed software on the HTC system
Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our HTC system who use CHTC-supported modules for MPI compilers or licensed software.

We are updating the set of CHTC-supported modules for licensed software and MPI tools on the HTC system. This upgrade will provide users with access to updated versions of software and libraries and will change which modules are available for running jobs.

The old modules and corresponding software installations will be retired on April 15, 2020. If you use our modules to access licensed software or MPI tools on the HTC system, please start transitioning your jobs to the new modules immediately.

The following CHTC Ââhow toâ pages have been updated to reflect these changes, including more information on how to view and use the new modules:
Email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions or concerns.

All the best,
Your CHTC team