Reminder: Office Hours canceled this Thursday, Oct 10

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:44:29 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder: Office Hours canceled this Thursday, Oct 10
As a reminder, our Research Computing Facilitators are out of the office today and tomorrow, so today's Office Hours are canceled.

We also appreciate your patience, as it may take us a bit longer than usual to reply to your emails to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
CHTC Research Computing Facilitators (Christina and Lauren)

We are writingÂto let you know that office hours will be canceled this Thursday, October 10 (usually 3-4:30pm), as our Research Computing Facilitators will both be out of the office.