Ice Cream and content for CHTC users during HTCondor Week 2019, May 20-23

Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 10:32:37 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ice Cream and content for CHTC users during HTCondor Week 2019, May 20-23
Hi Everyone,

We wanted to remind you of HTCondor Week content that is PERFECT for CHTC users (and potential users), taking place next week. We'll also have ice cream at the Campus Research showcase and social mixer on Monday afternoon. All events take place in the Discovery building on campus. Come and hang out with HTCondor users around the globe from academia, government, and industry contexts.

Morning, Track 1:ÂIntro tutorials (Intro to CHTC and HTC; Intro to Running HTCondor Jobs; Workflows with HTCondor's DAGMan)
(Morning, Track 2 tutorials are for Systems Administration of HTCondor pools)
Afternoon, Track 1: CHTCÂCAMPUS RESEARCH SHOWCASEÂ(research impacts of fellow CHTC users) andÂMixer (w/ ICE CREAM!)
Afternoon, Track 2: AdditionalÂworkflow tools (HTCondor python bindings; Work QueueÂmaster-worker; PegasusÂfor workflow/data management)

Morning: Welcome from UW-Madison administrators; Keynote Address from Francis Halzen of the international IceCube neutrino project

Morning: More UW-Madison research impacts

CHTC USERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND ALL OF THE ABOVE, FOR FREE. PAID REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO PARTAKE IN OTHER CONTENT AND CONFERENCE MEALS (LUNCHES AND EVENING SOCIAL EVENTS).

We'll see you there!
Your CHTC Team