CHTC systems back to normal; office hours canceled on Wednesday, 7/31

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:09:03 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC systems back to normal; office hours canceled on Wednesday, 7/31
Greetings CHTC users,

We have two announcements for the weekend!
  • We will not have office hours next Wednesday (7/31), as both Christina and Lauren are away at a conference that day. We will have our usual Tues/Thurs office hours.
  • After last Friday's power/cooling incidents, all CHTC systems were mostly back to normal by Monday and are now operating as usual.
Get in touch with chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team