Invitation to CHTC HTMap Workshop - Sept. 16

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:51:25 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Invitation to CHTC HTMap Workshop - Sept. 16

Greetings CHTC users,

If you are interested in learning about how you can use Python to run and submit jobs in CHTC, we invite you to sign up for a workshop happening on Monday, September 16 from 2-4pm (with optional discussion and work time afterwards).Â

The workshop will cover HTMap, a new Python package developed in CHTC for submitting and managing jobs. Although HTMap is primarily oriented toward Python-based work, it can be used to submit and manage jobs that use any CHTC-runnable software. The workshop will cover the basic functionality of HTMap as well as cover a more realistic extended example. We hope that you will leave with enough knowledge to decide if (and when) HTMap would be a useful tool for you, and how to get started with it.Â

All of the code shown during the workshop will be available online, and you can follow along with the tutorials and demonstrations as they are presented. If you plan on following along, please make sure to follow the setup instructions on the workshop web page below.

Register here: https://go.wisc.edu/htmap-registration

Workshop info page: https://go.wisc.edu/htmap-workshop

Cheers,

Josh Karpel, HTMap developer and fellow CHTC user