Weekend outage to HTC Gluster filesystem

Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:27:50 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Weekend outage to HTC Gluster filesystem
For HTC Gluster users:

There was an interruption to the HTC Gluster that started around 5pm Saturday and lasted until we were able to resolve the issue this morning. Jobs depending on Gluster may have failed with error messages related to file access/availability.

Please let us know if you notice any issues for newly submitted jobs, or if we can help you with confirming or handling jobs that failed during the weekend Gluster outage. As always, make sure to write to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Your CHTC Team