CHTC facilitator availability over Thanksgiving

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:19:06 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC facilitator availability over Thanksgiving
Greetings CHTC users,

Happy Thanksgiving! CHTC's facilitators (Lauren and Christina) will be out of the office tomorrow and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday; our Thursday office hours are cancelled tomorrow (11/22) and there will be limited to no response to email queries until next Monday.Â

The best way to contact us is still to email chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, as we'll check that address first on our return to the office.Â

Best wishes for safe travels and yummy meals. :)

Cheers,
Your CHTC team

P.S. Last reminder for CHTC users with accounts on submit-5.chtc.wisc.edu -- as previously announced (http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/user-news.shtml) submit-5 is being decommissioned after today. Contact us at our usual email address with any questions.Â