Office Hours Cancelled Wednesday, 7/25

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:20:53 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Office Hours Cancelled Wednesday, 7/25
Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that CHTC Office Hours are cancelled for next Wednesday, 7/25, as also indicated on our 'Get Help' page. Office hours on Tuesday and Thursday of next week will be available, as usual.Â

Our CHTC Research Computing Facilitators will both be contributing to external events throughout the week, so you may also experience slightly longer reply times when emailing chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx. We thank you for your understanding and patience.

As always, please write to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx to get in touch with CHTC Research Computing Facilitators.

Thank you,
Your CHTC Team