Wednesday office hours cancelled next two weeks (7/4, 7/11)

Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 13:19:18 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wednesday office hours cancelled next two weeks (7/4, 7/11)
Greetings CHTC users,

CHTC's Wednesday office hours will be cancelled the next two weeks, due to the Fourth of July holiday (7/4) and facilitator participation in the Open Science Grid User School the following week (7/11). We will continue to have our usual Tuesday/Thursday office hours as scheduled

Facilitator response to email may be delayed during the week of 7/9, again due to facilitator participation in the OSG User School. The best way to reach us is our support address: chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

This information will also be posted to our get help page: http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/get-help

Our apologies for the multiple emails today, but we wanted to make sure everyone saw both announcements.Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC team