Office Hours Canceled Today, 12/13

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 09:49:15 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Office Hours Canceled Today, 12/13
Hello,

We apologize for the short notice, but CHTC Office Hours are canceled for today, as all our Research Computing Facilitators are out of the office for vacation or illness.

Office Hours are currently planned for next week, as usual, but will be canceled the weeks of December 24-28 and on January 1, which we will include in an email announcement regarding staff winter vacations and delayed responses to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx.

As always, please send any CHTC-related questions or issues to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, rather than replying to this email.

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team
--