[Chtc-users] Reminder: office hours cancelled this week, free-to-campus HTCondor Week talks on May 2 and 5

Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 08:58:39 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Reminder: office hours cancelled this week, free-to-campus HTCondor Week talks on May 2 and 5
Greetings CHTC users,

This is a reminder that office hours are cancelled this week due to facilitator participation in HTCondor Week.Â

There are free talks tomorrow (May 2) and Friday (May 5) for UW Madison students, faculty and staff. Full details are on the HTCondor Week website: https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2017/

Have a great week!

Your CHTC team