[Chtc-users] Reminder: Facilitators away, office hours canceled next week (3/6 - 3/9)

Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 15:41:12 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Reminder: Facilitators away, office hours canceled next week (3/6 - 3/9)
Hello CHTC users,

This is a reminder that the CHTC facilitators will be away during most of next week. Office hours will be canceled on March 7 - 9 and response to emails will be delayed starting on Monday, March 6. Our usual email address, chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, will still be the best way to reach us while we are away.Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC team