[Chtc-users] Reminder: Wednesday and Thursday office hours canceled this week

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:35:56 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Reminder: Wednesday and Thursday office hours canceled this week
Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that Wednesday and Thursday office hours are canceled this week. As we are canceling these office hours because both facilitators will be at a workshop, response to email may also be slightly delayed Wednesday - Friday.Â

We will still have office hours today at our usual time.Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC team