[Chtc-users] SQUID download capabilties fixed! (HTC System)

Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 18:14:29 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] SQUID download capabilties fixed! (HTC System)
Hi Everyone,

We have fixed the issue with SQUID, and users on our HTC System can once again submit SQUID-dependent jobs. If you had jobs go on hold for the reason described in the below email, you can release these (to have HTCondor re-run them) with the below command:

condor_release username -constraint "HoldReasonCode == 12 && HoldReasonSubCode == 0"
(Make sure to replace "username" with your username.)

As always, please send an email to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions!

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team